3. Astros-A new manager will hurt a little, but Alex Bregman is on the Astros.
4. Rays-They always find a way to get better. Austin Meadows is just, good.
5. Twins-The addition of Josh Donaldson helps a lot. That, and the bats were amazing in '19
6. Nationals-The reigning champs will likely take hold of the NL East, even missing Rendon.
7. A's-Look for a good season out of Sean Manaea. A's will be in contention.
8. Reds-The offseason additions have been great, and Castellanos can hit.
10. White Sox-It looks like they have an ace in Lucas Giolito, and the hitters can hit.
12. Diamondbacks-This will be the year of Kevin Cron. He's amazing, look at his '19 AAA.
13. Brewers-Christian Yelich will dominate on a team that only gets hot in September.
14. Cardinals-I don't have anything against them, but other teams are just better.
15. Mets-Look for a strong rebound out of this team. Syndergaard got unlucky last year.
17. Cubs-I hate ranking them this low, but other teams are just better.
18. Angels-Look for success in 2021. Jo Adell might not come up in 2020.
19. Rangers-A healthy Joey Gallo will help, but they have to play the Astros. Game over.
20. Phillies-This team just doesn't get any better. Bryce Harper can't carry a team.
22. Blue Jays-See my "The Blue Jays have Something Special" series.
23. Rockies-They can hit, but they can't pitch. Hitting will have to carry the team in 2020.
24. Giants-Their roster doesn't have talent, but they over preform every year.
26. Mariners-The rebuild is still happening. Kyle Seager will look to carry the team.
28. Marlins-Isan Diaz under preformed last year. He'll break out in 2020.
30. Tigers-See my "Just How Bad Were the 2019 Tigers?" The new additions will help, though.